Thursday, October 19, 2006

Starpulse.com

This from their blog section.

10/19/06

Peter Gabriel Won't Join Genesis Reunion

Peter Gabriel will not be taking part in the upcoming Genesis reunion, although he refuses to rule out reforming with his former bandmates sometime in the future. Gabriel, who replaced as the British band's frontman by drummer Phil Collins when he left Genesis in 1976, is instead concentrating on his solo career.

He says, "There were conversations and I decided not to be a part of it. I'm very happy for them. It's not that I've ruled it out, but I've got some new material that I'll be working on."

Collins and fellow Genesis veterans Mike Rutherford and Tony Banks will reunite next year to embark on a tour of the United States and Europe.

In their heyday, the group sold more than 130 million records worldwide with hits such as "Turn It On Again," "I Can't Dance" and "Invisible Touch," and are still one of the top 30 biggest-selling music acts of all time.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/10/19...

0 comments: